CLUES TO DECIPHER:
* Each number designates either a unique letter or a combination of letters.
* Each mathematical representation in parentheses is a unique word; however, there might be more than one way to define the same word. For example. (34+79+86+6+1-92-7) and (34+18+6+1) mean the same word.
* &//& combines words to form a sentence.
* If there is a "+" sign in front of a number, the associated letters are added to the previously formed expression in the order they appear. Letters following a "-" sign are deleted from the same phrase.
* Mapping is NOT case sensitive.
Here is an example, let's assume the following
Note: Assignment of characters to numbers in this example is random & does not have implications for the actual mapping.